Travel Essence


Image result for take time to make your soul happy

London Love...  The blog about being YOUnique, the little things about me being a young Nigerian and British lady and my travels around the world! Welcome on board: to my new readers and welcome back my originals! <3 I am happy you're reading this or have taken the time to check out my last posts over the years. It has been a journey and I absolutely love the fact breaks do exist. Its always good to take your time with everything so you have clarity on who you want to be or what you would love to do in life! Its up to us to always create our happiness. 


So, I've had a long time away to renew, revamp and recreate a lot about myself . This is in terms of my mindset, talents/creativity, my atmosphere and the people around me! Change can start off ugly and end up being the most beautiful element of life and I would love for you to come along on this journey with me! Lets learn from each other as I share the good, bad and the ugly experiences through life. Remember its the little things that count most times...


I would love to start off with a new (but old) project called Travel Essence where I share the essence of destinations I've travelled to and will be preparing to be travelling to; alongside reviews of the places I visited while at that particular country. I will also be recommending places to visit in UK, unique things to do while in London or anywhere in the world. 


Next Stop - DUBAI


Have fun reading and share your comments below



...Lets live, love and learn!
Lots of London Love xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TT (Throwback) New Look AW15 Event

Travel Essence ; Let's hear it for New York!

PANCAKES AND BOOZE