Travel Essence - Solo Travel with 'JourneyWithMary'

JourneyWithMary

(Special Feature)

https://www.instagram.com/journeywithmary_x/?hl=en



Hi,
My name is Mary Shobande,a British girl from London Town. I began my journey of travelling solo at the age of 21. The first visit I took alone was to Boston, Masschusetts in June 2015,where I spent three weeks. 

Prior to this vacation I was a girl who lived in a shell always afraid to do more for myself and was limited to staying within her comfort zone. I always felt empty and at timesa stranger to myself unaware of my Identity. I had gone through most of my life living for everybody else in the hopes of being accepted.

During my time in America,I discovered a new sense of independence,experienced a different culture, and found myself doing new things that I enjoyed. I was hooked. I came home feeling ambitious, and desperate to see more.

This time, I wasn't waiting around for anyone to join me. I booked another flight, this time for three months. I met new people, tried new adventures and slowly saw myself being comfortable outside of my comfort zone. Ever since then I have made it a priority to travel as much as I can.

I created 'JourneyWithMary' when I stopped living a life bound by limitations and decided to follow what truly challenged me.I want to share my passionfor travel, my love of experiencing new things, and my desire to see young women shine outside their comfort zones. Through 'JourneyWithMary', I share my life as a fully self-expressed and independent lady with the hope that I may inspire young women who need an outlet but are too afraid to do it alone.


If you would like to find out more about Mary's journey and keep up with her as a solo traveler; visit her Instagram page. 

Don't forget to share the London Love!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TT (Throwback) New Look AW15 Event

Travel Essence ; Let's hear it for New York!

PANCAKES AND BOOZE