THE POWER OF PROCRASTINATION




You're probably thinking how can procrastination have power? 

It does. 

And we give it so much power when we say "I'll do that in a minute, I'll start it later, I'll do it tomorrow..." and so many other "beautiful" excuses! 

By the time we realise, it's literally hours later which then turns into days, then months.. now it's 5 years later and you're looking back thinking what went wrong? Sometimes it could be a lack of motivation... But the greatest outcome of it all is that we are still able to give whatever we were procrastinating on, another chance! It's never too late to continue where you left off. 

It goes the same for this blog. The instant gratification of saying I'll post later on got the best of me but I've received some amazing advice and now we move on to better! 

This blogging journey won't stop as long as I take each day at a time. 

What's one thing you've been procastinating on? 

Let's take the smallest step that could lead to our greatest destinations :) Let's not give power to procastination! 

...............................................................

All I can say is be sure to look out for changes on here! Keep up more posts from myself. with travels, recommendations, inspiration and much more! 


Lots of Sparkled Love x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#TT (Throwback) New Look AW15 Event

Travel Essence ; Let's hear it for New York!

PANCAKES AND BOOZE